The college has a sprawling and beautiful campus with green lawns in the midst of sylvan surroundings.The aesthetically designed and elegant buildings with state-of-art.
CARIEER GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING CELL
Fateh Group of Institutions has established an active Guidance & Counseling cell for the students of the college as well as students of school. Resource persons from different fields deliver talks about career options to pupil and staff of the college. This knowledge about careers is then distributed by pupil-teachers in different schools through guidance and career counseling, seminars and workshops.
SEMINARS AND CONFERENCES
Fateh College strongly recommends and organizes seminars, conferences and guest lectures to provide a platform for students to acquire fundamental knowledge in their chosen field, such as life sciences, earth sciences and social sciences.
CULTURAL , LITERARY AND SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
In order to identify the hidden talent among the students, in the beginning of every academic year, the college conducts talent search camp wherein students are encouraged to perform on the stage. The talented students are chosen and trained to participate in various intra / inter College events and competitions like ‘Youth Festivals’. Every year the College also organizes ‘Fresher party’, ‘Teez Festival’, ‘Annual Cultural program’ and ‘Women Day’ and other important national festivals, such as Republic Day and Independence day etc.
Have a visit to Fateh Group of Institutions and feel good to get good education
Choosing the right college is immensely important, be it when our children first start out and heavily rely on their parents to identify the environment that fits, or at any other stage in a nomadic expat life
Fateh Group of Institutions in keeping with our motto EXXCELLENCE FOR ALL, EXCELLENCE FROM ALL,
fosters outstanding relationships from which both, students and staff, draw their ambition to do well and make a lasting contribution to College life and society as a whole. As the Chairman, I feel a real sense of privilege in having the opportunity to lead this outstanding College
Fateh Group of Institutions is an exciting place to be
It is a college where we subscribe to High Performance Learning, a pedagogy that requires teachers to instil in our students thinking skills and a growth mind-set in an enquiry-based learning environment. These most essential ingredients for success in the 21st century are complemented and enhanced by a rich and diverse extra-curricular programme of sport, music, drama, educational expeditions and many other pursuits, al designed to educate the whole person.
AWARDS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
Fateh Group of Institutions, Rampura is always ready to render economic/ financial help to the economically weaker section of students. The details are as follows-
• Those who score 80% to 85.99% marks will be given 30% concession in the college “tuition fee”.
• Those who score 86% to 89.99% marks will be entitled for 40% concession in the college “fuition fee”.
• Those who score 90% marks and above will be entitled for 60% concession in the college “tuition fee”.
N.B. This percentage refers to the score in 10th or 12th class from a recognized education board.
The first three toppers of TDC part one and final year of the university examination shall also be eligible for various scholarships and (handsome cash) awards as announced from time to time.
Cash awards shall also be given to brilliant students who obtain first three positions in the university examination in the last semester of post graduate studies at Fateh Group of Institutions, Rampura.
Students who have shown their talent in academics, sports or cultural activities at state and national level are also entitled for scholarships from Fateh Group of Institutions, Rampura.
NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME
Fateh College has two units of NSS which aim at developing student’s personality through community service. NSS is a voluntary association of young people in colleges, universities working for a campus-community linkage. The cardinal principle of the NSS programme is that it is organized by the students themselves, and both students and teachers through their combined participation in community service, get a sense of involvement in the tasks of nation building.
The broad objectives of NSS are:
• To Understand the community in which they work;
• To identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in problem solving process;
• To develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility
• To acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitude;
• To practice national integration and social harmony.
• To develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters.
• To enrich, empower and educate young minds so that they can recognize their talent and contribute significantly to the society.
• To provide a fully developed technical environment to the students to develop their mental skills by imparting quality education.
• To promote research and development and consultancy programme.
• To provide world class management in education and professional communication skills and to create congenial environment for the faculty so that they can help the students to achieve their desired goals.